Turn your product presentation or food presentation into an experience
This conveyor-belt system is suitable for original product presentations and food presentations. Place your food, drinks or products on the catwalk and they’ll be on parade in your party centre, showroom or exhibition booth. Your products are guaranteed to attract attention. The conveyor belt is only 7 cm high. With its slim display belt and black side finish it’s a sleek design.
Presenting products on the conveyor belt
The presentation platters are Ø 14 cm. If needed, the product you wish to display may be somewhat bigger, as long as its centre fits on the presentation platter. Pre-Motion also offers longer presentation platters of 35 cm. Especially for slightly larger products like shoes.
The Catwalker Single Lane has a Ø 14 cm presentation platter every 18 cm. It’s up to you whether you want to fill the entire display conveyor with a presentation platter every 18 cm. If you do, there will be about 2 cm distance between presentation platters.
You may also opt to have fewer platters go around on the conveyor belt. With 1 presentation platter every 36 cm, for instance. This way, there will be about 20 cm distance between presentation platters.
Incorporating the Catwalker into your space
Determine the ideal layout of your space and draw the route of the conveyor belt in your plan. Can’t make it fit with our standard-length modules? Order one straight piece made to size. We charge slightly extra for this. Curved modules of deviating size require custom work; making a curved module to size is more complicated and therefore considerably more expensive.
Combining the conveyor belt with furniture
The conveyor belt is only 7 cm high and does not require a complicated support structure. Simply place the Catwalker on top of your bar or table; any stable surface will do. All that’s required is a small recess in your furniture where the motor will be. You may also mount the conveyor belt flush with your furniture. This way, only the top surface will be visible!
Concept idea: have your Catwalker enter your exhibition or trade fair booth from behind a wall.
Questions about this product? Feel free to contact Pre-Motion.
Rather buy a conveyor belt? Check out the permanent version for sale or the mobile version for sale.
We offer two options:
Installation and operation
- 1. Pre-Motion will take care of the transport to your event. We will install the conveyor belt at your location. After the event we’ll come back to collect the Catwalker again. Most customers choose this option.
- 2. Following a consultation with us, you (or your stand builder) can also install the conveyor belt yourself, with the help of an extensive user’s manual. Self-installation can be particularly useful when you’re renting the conveyor belt for multiple projects or for a project at a far-away destination. Some technical understanding will be required; it will be your own responsibility to make sure the system runs at your event. Optionally, we can arrange an installation training at your location so that you can install the conveyor belt yourself from then on. This training can also take place at our location in Ede (the Netherlands), if so desired.
If you choose transport option 1, Pre-Motion will deliver and install the conveyor belt at your event. When we come to install the conveyor, it’s important your furniture is ready for installation. The Catwalker can be mounted on top of your furniture or flush with its surface. Important: the furniture must be flat and mustn’t bend under the weight.
Depending on the size of the conveyor belt, there will be 1 or more motors underneath. These small motors are noiseless, so they won’t annoy people. The underside of the conveyor belt is flat, only the motor sticks out. The motor sticks out approximately 20 centimetres under the display conveyor. Make a small recess in your furniture and the motor will be invisible for your guests/visitors! Beware: avoid completely closing in the motor, as it needs proper ventilation. Hanging it unobstructed in an empty piece of furniture will usually work fine.
Photo: underside of conveyor belt with motor
The Catwalker requires a 230 V power outlet. With the included control box the conveyor belt can be operated (start, stop and speed). From the control box a single cable runs to the motor(s) underneath the conveyor belt.
Photo: control box
Combining standard modules
Pre-Motion offers standard conveyor-belt modules. By combining straight modules and curves, you can create your own Route Around. The basic set consists of 4 curves and 2 straight pieces. Between these 6 modules you can add all kinds of straight and curved modules. This way you can create very flexible routes of up to 70 metres!
The conveyor belt is 7 cm high and 18 cm wide. Available lengths:
Tailor-made sushi conveyor belt
- Straight parts: 50 cm, 75 cm, 100 cm, 150 cm and 200 cm.
- Curved pieces: 50 cm, 75 cm and 100 cm.
Are you looking for a Route Around of deviating dimensions? At extra cost we also offer tailor-made display conveyors.
Renting from Pre-Motion, how does it work?
- Step 1: Compose the display conveyor you want by entering your conveyor-belt route, the rental period and extra options, if any.
- Step 2: Request a full quotation (including transport costs) by filling out your personal details and submitting the quotation request.
- Step 3: You will receive a formal quotation by e-mail as soon as possible. Should we have any questions about your request, we will contact you by phone to discuss the details.
- Step 4: Upon your confirmation, we will check the availability of the system during your rental period. After that your order is final.
- Step 5: Pre-Motion will install the conveyor-belt system at your event location. See also: Installation and transport.
- Step 6: After the rental period, Pre-Motion will disassemble the system for you.
After consultating with us, you may also take care of installation and disassembly yourself.