Rent a Ø 2 m turntable
Rental revolving platform with a 2-metre diameter. The turntable has been manufactured in-house by Pre-Motion, in the Netherlands. This revolving platform is low-noise and only 15 cm high, with durable motors. The platform can revolve clockwise and counter-clockwise and its rotation speed is adjustable. This revolving platform is sold with a solid plywood top surface. You can finish this top surface yourself, with carpet or any other finish you desire.
Also check out the for-sale version of this Ø 2-metre turntable.
Examples of applications
- Musical acts and dance shows
- Creative exhibition booths and shop windows
- 360-degree photos and videos
This revolving platform is extremely stable. The audience can safely sit, stand or walk on the turntable during a show. Important: Our rental turntables are for indoor use only. Outdoor use is only allowed under a waterproof cover.
- On-board power outlet
- Black plastic side finish
- Remote control
- Freely programmable stop positions
Do you have questions about renting this revolving platform? Please contact us.
Installation of the revolving platform
The turntable isn’t heavy and is easy to transport. Pre-Motion can install the revolving platform for you at your (event) location. Following a consultation with us, you can also install this Ø 2-metre rental turntable yourself, with our manual. Minimal play on the outer edge will ensure perfect integration with your (podium) floor. Remember: the floor must be stable and completely flat. A control box (40 x 40 x 25 cm) is included with the rental of this revolving platform.
The turntable comes with a plywood top surface. This surface you can finish yourself, with carpet, for instance. The revolving platform can be incorporated perfectly in your elevated floor or podium. Want to leave the turntable free-standing in your space? Pre-Motion can provide a black plastic side finish, if so desired.
Renting with Pre-Motion, how does it work?
- Step 1: Create the revolving platform you want by indicating the rental period and any options you’d like.
- Step 2: Request a complete quote (including transport costs) by entering your personal details and submitting your quote request.
- Step 3: You’ll receive a final quote from us by e-mail, as soon as possible. If anything is unclear, we’ll contact you by phone to discuss your request.
- Step 4: After we’ve received your confirmation, we’ll check if the turntable is available for your rental period. After that the order is final.
- Step 5: Pre-Motion will install the revolving platform at your event location. Also see Installation and transport..
- Step 6: At the end of the rental period, Pre-Motion will disassemble the turntable for you.
Following a consultation with us, you may also take care of installation and disassembly of the turntable yourself.