For original product presentations and food presentations
This conveyor-belt system is suitable for moving product presentations and food presentations. Place your food, drinks or products on the catwalk and have them move through your exhibition booth, showroom or shop. This way, your products are guaranteed to get attention. The conveyor belt is only 7 cm high. With its slim display belt and black side finish it’s a sleek design. The optional LED lighting gives the conveyor a futuristic appearance and will attract extra attention for your product presentation!
Presenting on a conveyor belt
The Catwalker Twin Lane’s presentation platters are Ø 14 cm. If needed, the product you wish to display mat be somewhat bigger, as long as its centre fits on the presentation platter. We also offer longer presentation platters of 35 cm, if needed, for slightly larger products like shoes.
The Catwalker Twin Lane has two presentation platters of Ø 14 cm every 18 cm. If so desired, you can fill the entire conveyor belt with two presentation platters every 18 cm. If you do, there will be about 2 cm of free space between the presentation platters.
You can also choose to have fewer presentation platters go around on the display conveyor, for example 1 presentation platter every 36 cm, for instance. This way, there will be about 20 cm of distance between the presentation platters.
Incorporating the display conveyor in your space
Determine the ideal layout of your space and draw the route of the conveyor belt in your plan. Can’t make it fit with our standard-length modules? Order one straight piece made to size. We charge slightly extra for this. Curved modules of deviating size require custom work; making a curved module to size is more complicated and therefore more expensive.
Combining the conveyor belt with furniture
The conveyor belt is only 7 cm high and does not require a complicated support structure. Simply place the Catwalker on top of your bar or table; any stable surface will do. All that’s required is a small recess in your furniture where the motor will be. You may also mount the conveyor belt flush with your furniture. This way, only the top surface will be visible!
Concept idea: have your Catwalker enter your trade fair booth or exhibition space from behind a wall.
Questions about this product? Feel free to contact Pre-Motion.
Rather buy a mobile conveyor belt? Check out the mobile version for sale or the permanent version for sale.
We offer two options:
Installation and operation
- 1. Pre-Motion will take care of the transport to your event. We will install the conveyor belt at your location. After the event we’ll come back to collect the Catwalker again. Most customers choose this option.
- 2. Following a consultation with us, you (or your stand builder) can also install the conveyor belt yourself, with the help of an extensive user’s manual. Self-installation can be particularly useful when you’re renting the conveyor belt for multiple projects or for a project at a far-away destination. Some technical understanding will be required; it will be your own responsibility to make sure the system runs at your event. Optionally, we can arrange an installation training at your location so that you can install the conveyor belt yourself from then on. This training can also take place at our location in Ede (the Netherlands), if so desired.
If you choose transport option 1, Pre-Motion will deliver and install the conveyor belt at your event. When we come to install the conveyor, it’s important your furniture is ready for installation. The Catwalker can be mounted on top of your furniture or flush with its surface. Important: the furniture must be flat and mustn’t bend under the weight.
Depending on the size of the conveyor belt, there will be 1 or more motors underneath. These small motors are noiseless, so they won’t annoy people. The underside of the conveyor belt is flat, only the motor sticks out. The motor sticks out approximately 13 centimetres under the display conveyor. Make a small recess in your furniture and the motor will be invisible for your guests/visitors! Beware: avoid completely closing in the motor, as it needs proper ventilation. Hanging it unobstructed in an empty piece of furniture will usually work fine.
Photo: underside of conveyor belt with motor
The Catwalker requires a 230 V power outlet. With the included control box the conveyor belt can be operated (start, stop and speed). From the control box a single cable runs to the motor(s) underneath the conveyor belt. Optional LED lighting in the sides will require an additional 230 V power outlet.
Photo: control box
Popular rental Twin Lane routes with presentation furniture
The L-, I- and U-shapes below are popular rental Twin Lane routes. These set-ups are also suitable if you want to rent support furniture along with the conveyor belt; all conveyor-belt routes fit on Pre-Motion’s 200-cm-long white presentation furniture for rent. Of course, you’re free to combine conveyor-belt modules to compose your own creative route.
Combining standard modules
Pre-Motion offers standard conveyor-belt modules. By combining straight modules and curves, you can create your own Route Return. The basic set consists of 2 end pieces with a length of 100 cm each, on which the products make a 180-degree turn. These two pieces are always required, since at the end the products go back. In between these end pieces you can add straight and curved modules as desired.
The conveyor belt is 7 cm high and 50 cm wide. These lengths are available:
Tailor-made sushi conveyor
- Straight parts: 50 cm, 75 cm, 100 cm, 150 cm, 200 cm and 300 cm.
Are you looking for a conveyor belt of deviating dimensions? At extra cost we also offer tailor-made sushi conveyor belts.
Renting from Pre-Motion, how does it work?
- Step 1: Compose the display conveyor you want by entering your conveyor-belt route, the rental period and extra options, if any.
- Step 2: Request a full quotation (including transport costs) by filling out your personal details and submitting the quotation request.
- Step 3: You will receive a formal quotation by e-mail as soon as possible. Should we have any questions about your request, we will contact you by phone to discuss the details.
- Step 4: Upon your confirmation, we will check the availability of the system during your rental period. After that your order is final.
- Step 5: Pre-Motion will install the conveyor-belt system at your event location. See also: Installation and transport.
- Step 6: After the rental period, Pre-Motion will disassemble the system for you.
After consultating with us, you may also take care of installation and disassembly yourself.